Monday, July 30, 2007

haix. dklfgldkdlfkjgokmfdsl,f,cwoifjdslkfjdslkfjsdlkfsljf

I cant deal with IT now!!!!

zzz.

I'm tired. alwayz tired. can i have a wholeday off?? zzzz. can i juz go out without reporting to my parents? can i juz leave? can i dun study? can i dun work? can i dun sleep? or can i sleep forever? can i dun exercise? can i dun b so clumsy?

haix. sad sad.

dear make me sad.
sobs.

thanks aaron. for.. wadever u did.. =)
candycane for sale. ^^

ahma, felt alot betta to shop wid u without looking at the watch.. =x yea. thanks for jio-ing me out. =)

chalet at 11-14sept. jeff cant go.. sigh. make me no mood go as well.. wonder when can i juz go out wid him with THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO I KNOW. zzz.

chalet at 12-14aug. wonder can i go and STAY OVERNIGHT.. zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home